Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Gratitude.

Missed the bus but caught the train !
tiny yellow dots
sailing
across deep green dapples
-petals, seeds ?
-wishes, dreams ?

Definite 'Meant to be' moments, to yesterday. I rang the office bell.
"Oh my yes, I remember your Art project !"
She was grinning ear to ear.
" Come in, come in-" she waved me through to her office.
"Have a seat"
She apologized for not getting back to me ( 2 plus monthes)
and then thanked me for being persistent.
She invited me to come to the Art Council meeting.That evening.
It was my turn to thank her and smile more and more...
At last a doorway- at least, a doorway.
At most a springboard...
I did arrive just after 7pm.
10 people collected around a table, in one of the front, white Gallery rooms.
There were 3 'encouragers', 2 questioners and 2 action-oriented people.
There maybe a potential room I could use there-( Only slightly off the sidewalk path)
But I came away pleasantly encouraged and will try and remain optimistic !

No comments:

Post a Comment